Saturday, October 29, 2011

Identity crisis :)

Hi everyone :) I've been feeling a little antsy lately. I want to turn a new leaf, try some new things, update my 'online identity' a bit. I've started a new blog - still about my crafting adventures and occasional family hilarity! But rather than totally revamping the McIntyreGirl blog, I thought it would be best to start with a fresh slate. I've got big ambitions for my new blog and myself as a business; sort of a Field of Dreams philosophy :) Anyway, I was hoping some of you loyal readers would be willing to check it out and tell me what you think, and hopefully follow me over there. Here's the new blog address:
http://caitlin-mcintyre.blogspot.com/

I look forward to reading your comments and opinions! Thanks so much for supporting me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have tried to contact you multiple times on etsy about my order that hasn't arrived and was never shipped. I paid for this item last month, and have sent you numerous inquiries regarding it. I've had to take time out of my day to file claims with etsy and paypal. This is extremely frustrating and disappointing. Clearly you have enough time on your hands to update your blog, so why can't you find time to respond to my inquiry, or at least provide the item that i paid you for LAST MONTH?!!! Ashley Hagan Binder

    ReplyDelete